Future home of The Home Vegetable Gardener blog
It has been a couple days since my last post but don’t worry, I’m not gone. I’ve been busy configuring my new home for this blog at http://thehomevegetablegardener.com and http://thehomevegetablegardener.info. It should be up soon. Don’t worry if you have this site bookmarked because I will also be transferring visitors to this blog site on WordPress.com over to my new home. Hope to see you there soon.
About thehomevegetablegardenerI have been a home vegetable gardener in Georgia for about 18 years now and thoroughly enjoy the time spent in my home vegetable garden. Over the years, my gardens have started out small, grown to almost a half acre, and back down to a more manageable 500 sq. feet. I'm not a professional or educated horticulturalist so if you are looking for a professional blog to read, you will not find it here. If you haven't started a garden yet, stick around to learn from an amateur gardener. From container gardening to raised bed gardening, you will find it all here. Be sure to read our older blog posts for some additional history of my journey. Anyone can be a home vegetable gardener because all you need is dirt and a love for growing vegetables and flowers.
Blogs I Follow
- #Cookies #SmarterCommerce 23 hours ago
- Opening session at the IBM Smarter Commerce conference in Nashville. #smartercommerce 1 day ago
- 2 Be Nominated wp.me/p2l8yV-8M via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- Anyone seen Bob the Builder, Handy Manny, or Fix It Felix Jr? wp.me/p3eQoH-Z 6 days ago
- I Was Nominated for the Liebster Award! wp.me/p3eQoH-Q 2 weeks ago